Why Use My Course?
How Does The Course Work?
Do I Need Any Prior Knowledge?
No prior knowledge is necessary to use JS Tutor! It is designed for absolute beginners who want to learn how to code. You can choose from a variety of tutorials and build something from scratch or find tutorials about specific topics like creating animations, building mobile apps, or other things that interest you.
What If I Have Questions?
If you have questions about JS Tutor, our FAQ section has answers to many common questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
How Can I Be Sure My Code Works?
Every exercise on JS Tutor is graded automatically by the system so that you know exactly how well your code is working. The system also includes helpful feedback in case your code doesn’t work or isn’t complete enough to get a perfect score.
Python is a powerful programming language that is widely used in many industries today. If you’re looking to learn Python, there’s no better place to start than JS Tutor. We offer comprehensive tutorials that cover everything from the basics of Python syntax to more advanced concepts like object-oriented programming. Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always available to answer any questions you may have. So what are you waiting for? Start learning Python today!
• Gain an edge in the coding game
• A one-stop resource for beginners to experts
• Read testimonials from happy customers
• Create better websites and mobile apps
• Learn from the best instructors
• Get a full refund if you don’t find it useful
• Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
1. Go to your preferred code editor and create a new file.
2. In the new file, type 'function' followed by the name you want to give your function.
3. Open and close parentheses after the function name. These parentheses will hold any parameters you want to pass into the function.
4. Write your code inside the curly braces that come after the parentheses.